Looking for an outlet for sharing your professional opinions, experiences, expertise or creativity with other small greenhouse growers and home hobby growers? You’ve come to the right place!
MyGardenAndGreenhouse.com is actively seeking credible, professional contributors to our site content. We are dedicated to offering our readers a wide range of quality information on small greenhouses and the home hobby grower industry. If you are an experienced writer who wants to contribute, simply complete the application below, and we will be in touch shortly.
Why Contribute to MyGardenAndGreenhouse.com?
1. Show off your expertise. By submitting great content that is published on our site, you have an opportunity to grow your following within the industry.
2. Build credibility. Even if you’re already publishing content on other sites, being an official contributor to MyGardenAndGreenhouse.com builds your credibility with your audience, while helping to build that audience.
3. Promote your business. While we do not allow our contributors to publish promotional posts or write about their own company, you are free to share a link in your author bio. Submit great content, and you’re sure to get some clicks.
4. Support the community. MyGardenAndGreenhouse.com is committed to advocating for and supporting small greenhouse growers, home hobby growers, small commercial growers and the businesses that support them. Contributing quality content helps us fulfill that goal.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, we do not offer compensation for the submission that we accept. Instead, we offer exposure and added credibility by publishing on one of the top small greenhouse and home hobby grower sites in the industry.
Apply to be a contributor by emailing the following information to Robin@MyGardenAndGreenhouse.com.
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- How Often You Can Contribute (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Areas of Expertise
- Attach a Sample of Your Writing or Include a Link to a Recent Contribution